p-tert-Butyl phenol (PTBP) CAS No. 98-54-4
Cause skin irritation; Cause severe eye damage; Suspected damage to fertility or the fetus; May cause respiratory irritation, may cause drowsiness or dizziness; Toxic to aquatic organisms; Toxic to aquatic life and has long lasting effects.
Storage and transportation
The product is lined with polypropylene film, coated with light-resistant paper bag and packed in hard cardboard bucket with a net weight of 25Kg/ bag.
Store in a cool, ventilated, dry and dark storeroom.
Shall not be placed near the upper and lower water pipes and heating equipment, to prevent moisture, heat deterioration.
Keep away from fire, heat sources, oxidants and food.
The means of transport shall be clean, dry and protected from the sun and rain during transport.
This product belongs to chemical poisoning. Inhalation, contact with nose, eyes or ingestion can irritate eyes, skin and mucous membranes. Skin contact can cause dermatitis and burn risk. The product can burn in open fire; Heat decomposition gives off toxic gas;
This product is toxic to aquatic organisms and may have long-term adverse effects on the water environment. Pay attention to the environmental hazards of waste and byproducts from the production process.
Irritates the respiratory system and skin.
Can cause serious damage to the eyes.
Toxic to aquatic organisms and may have long term adverse effects on the water environment.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Wear goggles or a mask.
Avoid release into the environment. Refer to the special instructions/safety data sheet.
· Keep away from heat source and store tinder in cool and ventilated place.
· Operate only after receiving specific instructions. Do not operate until you have read and understood all safety precautions.
· Storage and transportation of oxidizer, alkali and edible chemicals.
· Use personal protective equipment as required.
· Avoid contact with eyes and skin, inhalation of smoke, vapor or spray, and ingestion. Clean thoroughly after operation.
· Do not eat, drink or smoke at the operation site.
· In case of fire, extinguish the fire with anti-soluble foam, dry powder and carbon dioxide.
· Skin contact: Immediately remove contaminated clothing, rinse with plenty of running water for at least 15 minutes, and seek medical attention.
· Eye contact: Lift eyelid immediately, rinse thoroughly with plenty of running water or saline for at least 15 minutes, and seek medical attention.
· Inhalation: Maintain a clear airway. Give oxygen if breathing is difficult. If breathing stops, immediately give artificial respiration and seek medical attention.
· A cool, dry, ventilated and light-resistant building. The building materials had better be treated against corrosion.
· The warehouse shall be kept clean, the sundries and combustible materials in the reservoir area shall be cleaned in time, and the drainage ditch shall be kept unblocked.
· Keep away from fire and heat sources. The package is sealed.
· It should be stored separately from oxidants, alkalis and edible chemicals, and should not be mixed.
· Fire-fighting equipment of appropriate variety and quantity shall be equipped. The storage area should be equipped with suitable materials to contain leaks.
· Controlled incineration is recommended for disposal.
· Please refer to the chemical safety technical manual